Call Us: 954-723-0007|

Post-Conviction Relief

Post-Conviction Relief 2017-09-25T10:58:06+00:00

Post-Conviction Relief

After a guilty verdict, you do have ways to challenge a Florida or Federal court’s ruling. When you’ve exhausted your rights to state or federal appeals, a defendant may petition for a writ of habeas corpus, which may offer the opportunity for a new trial, reduced sentence or even release under some circumstances.

Attorney David Joffe has tried more than 700 cases since 1989, so he’s an experienced advocate, and does whatever is possible to make sure his client’s best interests are maintained. Even though direct appeals are often your best option, it’s not the only method of challenging a conviction following trial.

David Joffe takes post-conviction relief seriously, and provides opportunities for incarcerated individuals to challenge their imprisonment through a number of federal post-conviction relief procedures. If you or a loved one has been incarcerated, nothing is more important than the fight for freedom. Attorney David Joffe will review your case record diligently, then cross-reference it with applicable changes in the law. Afterwards, arguments are constructed against your continued confinement. It’s a difficult process, but one that Mr. Joffe is prepared to handle aggressively.